“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” -Mahatma Gandhi
ActivistJobBoard.com is leading source for nonprofit jobs and jobs for activists. We are a comprehensive resource of job listings, internships, training opportunities, media, and social networking for passionate, skilled job seekers.
What separates us from general online job boards is are targeted approach that connects the right job seekers to the right job opportunity. Not only are you navigating a site with a number of nonprofit jobs, but you are able to make connections, train, and gain experience. There are opportunities to gain experience with us as well, by contributing articles and video coverage. We extend the experience from just the web into communities.
This began as project with the goal of developing the richest resource for cause-based organizations to help fuel movements with the staffing and training resources they need. Collectively, we have over 20 years of experience in the areas of international aid, education, climate change, fair wage, the arts and healthcare, and fundraising. Activist Job Board provides the resources to search for jobs nationwide while connecting you with other passionate activists. Whether you’re searching for a job as a political field organizer, researcher, organizing director, communications specialist, educator/trainer, or instructor, your search begins here. Your connection begins with Activist Job Board.
- Job Board and Hiring Assistance – We provide a robust online jobboard and other customized recruitment solutions to help organization fill open positions.
- Customer Service – We deliver superior customer service and reliability online, via phone and email.
- Partnership – Your success is our success. We are available for staffing consulting and career counseling
- Hitting the Target – with our focused recruiting strategies, we pride ourselves in the right match. Our goal is to connect the right job seeker to the right opportunity.
- Diversity – We realize the importance of diversity in the workplace. We have worked for years to ensure representation of individuals from various backgrounds in organizations and it continues to be a part of our mission today
- Veteran Transition to Work – We believe vets to be an important part of our workforce. It is our commitment to aid in their transition to the workforce.
- Maximizing Your Time & Budget – We are committed to deliver top quality products and services at affordable prices. We hold ourselves to highest performance standards to meet the ambitious goals of organizations
- Training Opportunities – We realize the value of training to individuals transitioning into a new career, reentering the workforce, and developing in their career. We understand the impact well trained individuals have on the success of an organization.
- Innovation – While we utilize traditional, proven successful recruitment strategies, we are in touch with the changing landscape of recruiting. We frequently consult with job seekers, employers, and marketers to tap into social networks, online communities, mobile marketing that specifically reach our target audience.
- Success Through Focused Recruiting – We understand your options when it comes to filling jobs or searching for jobs. We have become a valuable resource and partner for many organizations and job seekers because of out experience and focused recruitment strategies. We’ve not only been job seekers looking for ways to make a difference, but we’ve worked in recruitment and organizational development to help organizations succeed.